Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Papers are published under the non-exclusive Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Poland license. The full text of the license can be found here, and its human-readable summary here. It is allowed to place the text of the paper in a repository, or on the author’s or other website, so long as it does not involve obtaining financial benefits, and the text is accompanied by information on its source (including the title, year, volume number, and the Internet address of the journal).